The constantly evolving situation in regard to COVID-19 brings a range of significant challenges to all businesses, clients, and most of all our own staff. Galerie PB is committed to ensuring that it undertakes everything morally and legally within its powers to protect the health and wellbeing of its staff and interested parties in these most challenging times. Galerie PB will continue to monitor and follow Government and WHO (World Health Organisation) advice daily as this pandemic life Cycle evolve.
Galerie PB is committed to ensuring that we do everything practicable to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and as such we have implemented the following processes.
A range of practical measures have been implemented to protect our workforce and clients; these include:
- Implementing social distancing measures on any activity in accordance with government guidance.
- Providing suitable personal protective equipment such as gloves, face masks or other equipment for all relevant staff.
- Ensuring that staff have been supplied with suitable cleaning supplies such as wipes and hand sanitisers.
- The jewellery is cleaned regularly to prevent contamination.
- Implementing shift patterns to reduce exposure within the office environment.
- Ensuring cleaning regimes have been increased to clean down more frequently.
- Additional signage providing information on Covid-19 processes.
- Limiting the maximum individuals working within the office - retail and workshop environment.
- Processes have been implemented to ensure that all staff have a way of raising any suspected symptoms with the relevant Galerie PB HR departments.
- Promotion of good hygiene across the organisation, including hand washing and welfare requirements.
- Producing site specific risk assessments, control measures and guidance for each discipline.
- Constant review of government guidance and requirements in line with Galerie PB own internal processes.
- Galerie PB Staff are expected to adhere to and follow all site instructions and policies, particularly in respect to this virus.
- Increase communications to update staff on developments in COVID-19 and changes to procedures.
Galerie PB is committed to ensuring that everything reasonably practicable is undertaken to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and any interested parties health and wellbeing is protected in these unprecedented times.